High Quality Bulk Topsoil
Rolawn Blended Loam® Topsoil is a high quality, fertile, environmentally friendly, organic rich multi-purpose topsoil. It is a blend of Rolawn Screened Loam and a peat free soil conditioner. It is ideal for using in planting and landscaping where a quality outcome is essential.
- Typically classed as a 'Sandy Loam' Top soil
- Screened & Safe - Analysed to BS3882:2007
- pH is typically 7.5
- Light, friable and easy to use - even in wet conditions
- Minimal stone content
- Typically 10% Organic content
- Great Value Bulk Bag
Rolawn Topsoil Features and Benefits
- Consistently Fertile Top soil - Rolawn topsoil is ideal for early establishment shrubs and plants
- Consistent Appearance - Ideal for areas where the soil is visible
- Versatile - suitable for use around all areas of the garden and compliments existing soil type
- Well supplied in organic matter - Assists in moisture and nutrient retention
- High quality topsoil that has minimal Stone content - Excellent visual appearance, no need to stone pick
- Easy to work and barrow - Workable topsoil even in wet conditions
- Sites are independently audited for Japanese Knotweed
- Peat Free Top soil
- Recovered from prime arable land - Not recovered from skip waste or Brownfield sites
- Packaged in 1m3 bulk bags - Can be unloaded in difficult to reach areas, Minimises waste and mess, Reduces loss to rainfall and wind blow
Rolawn Blended Loam Top Soil is Exceptional value for money with approximately 50% more product than a tonne of ordinary topsoil
Find out why Creative Garden Ideas can help you bring your garden to life:
Standard delivery is up to 20 working days during the summer months, unless otherwise stated within the product description.
Deliveries are all day weekdays.
We will do our best to follow any delivery instructions supplied at the time of placing the order. However, our delivery service (for all products) is to kerbside only.
Delivery to anywhere else on the property is at the discretion of the driver making the delivery.
Product supplied in dumpy bags or on pallets will be delivered to the nearest suitable point on your property, which may be the kerbside. This is because these products are delivered on a pallet using a tail lift vehicle and a pallet truck and due to their size and weight cannot be maneuvered up or down inclines, or over uneven surfaces such as gravel driveways. Once delivered to kerbside it is your responsibility to move the product to where you need it and dispose of the pallet and any other packaging.
Please read our full Terms & Conditions before placing an order.